Last updated: 24.09.21
Brand New Copy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Brand New Copy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24.09.21.
What Data I Collect
I may collect the following information:
- First name and surname
- Contact information including business address, email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I Do with The Information I Gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve our products and services.
- I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Links to Other Websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me at email@example.com
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or am required by law to do so. In the event that Brand New Copy is acquired by another company, or changes ownership, I will inform you of these changes before they happen.
I may use your personal information to send you promotional material about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Brand New Copy, London Road Studios, 3 Royal Terrace Gardens, Edinburgh, EH7 5 DX.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible, at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, I may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
I use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. I may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to my own cookies, I may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the service etc.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features I offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where Can You Find More Information About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: