Your website copy needs to grab your prospects’ attention. It needs to keep them interested, make them want what you’re offering and get them to take action. At Brand New Copy, we write effective web copy that works. Good website copy delivers an effective message in a persuasive light. It appeals to a specific audience and has the power to influence. It’s a great investment in your business.
People don’t read on the internet in the same way they read on paper. When we visit a webpage, our eyes tend to be drawn to images first, then we read captions and scan sub-headings before reading the body copy. We’re conditioned to click hyperlinks and jump between pages, so it takes a very persuasive page of copywriting to keep your visitors focused on the content.
What Our Clients Have Said...
‘I had a client need a fast home page re-write for their site, Brand New Copy delivered in hours of the order going through, the client was delighted. Will use this company again, and again and again!’
Lorna Sands, Carbide Media
What You Need to Know About Website Copywriting…
- The most popular button on the internet is the ‘back’ button which means that if your copy isn’t instantly engaging, people will look for your products or services elsewhere.
- People are becoming savvier to what good copy looks like. You need to impress quickly because it only takes 3 seconds for someone to make up their mind whether they’re interested in what you’re selling online.
- Web copywriting requires an active voice. Simply listing your products and services isn’t enough – your content needs to create a sense of urgency and clearly outline the benefits to potential customers.
How We Can Help
Whether you’re looking for a freelance website copywriter to write a small or medium sized website, or a copywriting agency totake on a large project, Brand New Copy can help. As an experienced team of website copywriters, we can:
- Carry out essential keyword research
- Write SEO-focused website copy that will improve your search presence
- Deliver your messages in a clear, engaging way
- Produce high quality, website copy
189 prospectus pages written for the University of Aberdeen + 6 printed booklets
We were asked by the University of Aberdeen to write and proofread the online prospectus copy for their Life Sciences and Medicine and Arts department. Some of the website copy was then used as the basis for 6 printed booklets for taught postgraduate courses.
How We Work
Before we take on any web copywriting project, we like to get to know the client first. We’ll arrange an initial meeting (by telephone, email, Skype, or face-to-face) to learn more about your business and what you hope to achieve from working with us.